Terms & Conditions
Hours of Operation
Orders may be placed 24/7 on-line. All other enquiries 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
We endeavour to answer all emails within 48 hours.
Payment can be made by credit card via PayPal or by direct payment to one of the following New Zealand bank accounts.
NewSound Hearing Ltd
If you require any assistance please email us at . email@example.com
Please use your invoice / order number or your name as a reference on the payment.
Once your payment has been cleared, we will ship your product within 24 hours or at the next possible courier pick-up within normal business hours.
You will receive an email notification of your purchase from our website and under your login on the site your order can be viewed as current.
Please keep this notification and order details recorded for your reference in the future if necessary. If you have any questions about your order please contact us. We also recommend that you keep a printed copy of your transaction details and order as proof of purchase.
Courier Deliveries - Postage and Packaging
All courier deliveries are sent on the same or next working day, once payment has been sighted and not before.
Delays can occur during peak times. If for any reason delivery is delayed or postponed, you will be notified by email.
If you will not be able to accept the delivery during standard business hours, then please have the goods addressed to your place of work. Otherwise, you will be expected to follow up with the courier and liability for any further pickup or freight costs as a result, rests with the purchaser.
Courier fees include all postage and packaging.
GST Tax Invoice
We are a GST registered company and as such all sales have a GST invoice.
Hearing-aid.co.nz Refund Policy
- Hearing Aids have a 7 day trial with a money back guarantee less freight and domes.
All other products adhere to the following:
- Refunds will not be offered after the item has been opened or used unless the product is proved to be faulty.
- Refunds will not be offered if the buyer changes their mind, or if the item does not meet expectation.
- Original postage / courier charges are non-refundable.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of accepted delivery.
Warranty & Returns Policy
- All Hearing-aid.co.nz Hearing aids come with a 1 year replacement warranty on manufacturer’s defects.
- The buyer must check the goods upon receiving them and report any damages or faults to Hearing-aid.co.nz by email within 24hrs. Hearing-aid.co.nz reserves the right to refuse claims that are made after this time frame.
- The buyer assumes all of the responsibility and expense of returning the faulty product.
- Any return postage must be paid by the buyer. Contact must be made directly with Hearing-aid.co.nz for approval prior to returning. We do not accept returns by C.O.D.
- Any Warranties are non-transferable beyond the original purchaser of product.
- Hearing-aid.co.nz will replace or repair returns when possible and refunds will only be offered when a replacement is not available.
- All returns are required to be accompanied by invoices as proof of original sale and purchase.
- All cartridges and bonus items are not covered by warranty.
- Warranty is valid in New Zealand only.
Hearing-aid.co.nz is bound by the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts.
Warranty of Hearing Aids does not cover;
- Normal wear & tear.
- Misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed or intended.
- Neglect and careless storage.
- Failure to operate goods as suggested in operation guide.
- Unauthorised repairs or tampering with goods from O.E.M specification as determined upon inspection by Hearing-aid.co.nz.
Replacement of Damaged goods Policy
- The purchaser must inspect the goods upon receiving them and report any damages or faults to the seller by email or in writing within 24hrs of receiving the goods.
- Hearing-aid.co.nz reserves the right to refuse claims that are made outside of this time frame.
- Photos or other forms of evidence may be requested from the purchaser as proof of issues. This evidence is expected to be accompanied by return authorisation in writing.
- The buyer is liable for all return costs of faulty/damaged products under warranty.
- Hearing-aid.co.nz is responsible for sending the replacement item back to buyer only when goods returned are accompanied by proof of prior return authorisation in writing. The exception is the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case the buyer will be required to pay for return postage and packaging costs.
- Products for inspection must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials to allow for fair and accurate appraisal,.
- Hearing-aid.co.nz must receive all returns within 14 days from accepted delivery. If an item is returned after the 14 days from the acknowledged delivery time recorded, Hearing-aid.co.nz reserve the right to refuse claims. Goods returns must be approved and authorized by the seller before an arranged return is executed
- All goods must be accompanied by written return authorisation from Hearing-aid.co.nz.
Under no circumstances will we pass your details on to a third party and all information supplied to Hearing-aid.co.nz is considered private and confidential.
When you make a purchase using the Hearing-aid.co.nz website, you are added to our database. If you wish your details to be removed from our database then notify us in writing or by email.